- This event has passed.
SHDA Left Atrium Symposium 2019
- Date: Saturday 20th July 2019
- Workshops: 8.30am – 10.15am
- Main Symposium: 10.30 am – 5.00pm
- Cocktail Hour: 5.00pm – 6.00pm
- Venue: Abercrombie Business School, H70, Abercrombie St & Codrington St, Darlington NSW 2006
Key focuses of the symposium will include:
- The physiology, pathology and targeted treatment of the left atrial appendage, cardiac masses, and atrial septal defects,
- New diastolic parameters and new imaging techniques of the left atrium,
- The causes of left atrial enlargement, rhythm management and electrophysiology,
- New surgical techniques and devices for the left atrium.