- This event has passed.
VATS Virtual Clinical Immersion – Supported by Medtronic
November 10 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Medtronic is offering a 4-part meeting series that provides a theoretical foundation in advanced VATS techniques.
Each year there is a two-day face to face VATS workshop, though unfortunately due to the current Covid climate this was not possible and needed to be moved to a virtual program. This series has been designed to ensure a continuation towards advanced VATS education and learning.
- A/Prof Gavin Wright – Consultant Thoracic surgeon, Research Lead for Lung Cancer, Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre; Director of Surgical Oncology, St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne
- Mr Naveed Alam – Consultant Thoracic surgeon, St Vincent’s and Epworth Hospitals; Senior Lecturer and Surgical Lead, University of Melbourne
- Tuesday Sept 15th 2020, 7:00pm (AEST): Lobectomy approaches: Rationale, Evidence and Transitions
- Tuesday Oct 13th 2020, 7:00pm (AEST): Advanced minimally invasive techniques (Sleeve, Segment, Chest Wall)
- Tuesday Nov 10th 2020, 7:00pm (AEST): Uniportal vs Robotic – How to choose the perfect case
- Tuesday Dec 8th 2020, 7:00pm (AEST): Advanced VATS Lobectomy Video Q&A
Use the link below to register for the series.