- This event has passed.
Waikato Aortic Forum 2018
December 6, 2018 - December 8, 2018
The Waikato Aortic Forum will be held between 6 to 8 December 2018. Two of our ANZSCTS members are invited faculty in George Matalanis and Tristan Yan.
Relevant to all involved in Aortic Surgery. Innovative mix of case discussions, expert presentations and a live operating WetLab.
Hands-on – Live Operating – WetLab suitable for consultants and trainees includes:
- Aortic arch debranching – Prof George Matalanis – Melbourne
- Frozen elephant trunk – Prof Malcolm Underwood – Hong Kong
- Freestyle root replacement – Prof Adam El Gamel – Waikato
- French cuff technique – Prof Tristan Yan – Sydney
- Sutureless and rapid deployment valves – Mr Harsh Singh
To register: http://www.aorta.co.nz
Should you have any questions about the Aortic Forum, please contact David McCormack
David J McCormack
BSc (Hons) MBBS MFSTEd FRCSEd (CTh) FRCS (
Honorary Senior Lecturer | University of Auckland
Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon | Waikato Cardiothoracic Unit
Tel: +64 (0) 21 024 77867