ANZSCTS affinity partner Avant have informed the Society that the Avant Foundation grants program for 2019 has launched.
In 2018, 17 grants worth $572,000 were awarded. For 2019 grants will be awarded to projects that focus on:
- Initiatives that develop and support leadership capability, especially those focused on quality improvement in medicine.
- Academic research in the domains of quality that drive towards a reduction in medico-legal and clinical risk.
- Quality improvement initiatives in the clinical setting.
- Education initiatives focusing on quality, safety and professionalism.
- Projects, research and education programs on professionalism in medicine.
Expressions of interest are now open. For more information regarding the Avant Foundation Grants, timings and eligibility please view the attached information pack, visit the Avant website or contact Avant.