The Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital (SCUPH) is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon(s) keen to live and work on the Sunshine Coast, QLD where they can embark on the next step in their career. The cardiothoracic program at SCUPH commenced in 2017 with the first cardiac surgical case performed in November 2017 and has continued to grow over the last 16 months. With the growth expected in the region, Queensland Health’s new $1.8B Sunshine Coast University (public) Hospital which is collocated with SCUPH, plans to open its own cardiothoracic service later this year.
- Theatre sessions available
- Supported by Medical Perfusionists
- Comprehensive skilled and experienced nurses – only private hospital in QLD with CALS trained staff
- Contributor to ANZICS database
- Potential for research/clinical trials
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- On-site sessional consulting suites available
- Full marketing assistance to build your practice referral base
Applicants must have FRACS (Cardiothoracic Surgery), specialist registration with AHPRA and eligible for a provider number that attracts Medicare benefits.
For further enquiries please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
T: (07) 5390 6101