RACS is pleased to announce the launch of the RACS Support Program (RACSSP). The Surgeons Support Program through Converge International provides confidential counselling, coaching and support for workplace, emotional and personal issues.
RACSSP is funded by the College and provides Fellows, Trainees and IMGs with up to four free sessions per year for counselling. The service provides you with the opportunity to discuss confidentially any issues of mental health, stress, workplace bullying and harassment, as well as any other areas of concern.
You can arrange to speak with a Senior Converge International Consultant face-to-face, over the telephone or via the internet.
How to contact Converge International:
- Telephone 1300 687 327 in Australia or 0800 666 367 in New Zealand
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify yourself as a Fellow, Trainee or IMG of RACS
- Appointments are available from 8.30am to 6pm Mon-Fri (excluding public holiday)
- After hours emergency support is available via telephone
More information is available on the College website. Each of you will additionally receive a letter from the Vice President and a business card with contact details.
The College is committed to the wellbeing of our Fellows, Trainees and IMGs and hope those who would find it helpful, access this important program.