Wollongong Private Hospital are now seeking expressions of interest for an Unaccredited Cardiothoracic Surgical Registrar to join their clinical ‘Heart Team’. This is an opportunity to gain experience and exposure to cardiothoracic surgical procedures under the guidance of cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Participation in an on-call roster & out of hours working
- Regular operating lists
- Care of pre- and post-operative cardiothoracic patients
- Working with a multidisciplinary surgical team including experienced surgeons, clinical perfusionists, skilled/experienced nurses and cardiac anaesthetists
- Working within a clinical ‘Heart Team’ including cardiothoracic surgeons, multidisciplinary cardiologists, technicians & nurses
- Contributing to the ANZICS database
- Participation in research/clinical trials
Applicants must have general registration with AHPRA and senior clinical experience in managing cardiothoracic patients.
For Further Enquiries Please Contact:
Chief Executive Officer Wollongong Private Hospital
T: (02) 4286 1142 or