Wollongong Private Hospital is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to permanently relocate to the Illawarra region and establish a well-supported private practice. Commencing mid 2021 will see the introduction and delivery of the full range of cardiac and thoracic surgical services to patients in the Illawarra and wider region. Wollongong is one the largest & fastest-growing cities in NSW.
- Theatre sessions available
- Working with a multidisciplinary surgical team including an experienced clinical perfusionists, skilled/experienced nurses and cardiac anaesthetists
- Contributor to ANZICS database
- Potential for research/clinical trials
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Onsite consulting suites available
- Full marketing assistance to build your private practice referral network
- Fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- Specialist registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility for an unrestricted Medicare provider number
- Appropriate advanced fellowship experience is desired.
- Must be willing to live in the Illawarra
For Further Enquiries Please Contact:
Chief Executive Officer Wollongong Private Hospital
T: (02) 4286 1142 or
Updated 15/07/2021: Essential criteria updated.